Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Greetings from the new boss of this blog!

Hi this is Jenny, Amy's awesome sister. I have hijacked her blog and decided to post something on it, because she has been a slacker and hasn't posted ANYTHING.
For anyone wondering, no she is not still in Europe, she got back in May. Amy is still grateful for stuff, and I'm sure she has a lot more to say about her travels, but that is all for now. This summer has gone by uneventfully, but Amy did get a new job and started her junior year at BYU-I. Yay! So exciting. Right now Amy is in a competition with her friend Mark to see who can read the whole Harry Potter series first. Amy is, so far, 10 pages into the book. Mark is almost done with the 2nd book. I think you can all join me in wishing Amy good luck, but we all know who is going to win this thing (Begins with an "M", ends with an "ark").
This weekend we had to opportunity to go see David Archuleta with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for their Christmas Concert. Sweet! It was awesome. He has an amazing voice, and yes, I will be marrying him in a few years. :) I wanted to go introduce myself after the concert, but I don't think security would have let me jump onto the stage and hug him. It wouldn't go over too well...
I would also like to add that the new Harry Potter 7 film is awesome. Amy thinks so, too. If you haven't seen it yet, then go tomorrow and buy some tickets and some popcorn and be prepared to have your mind BLOWN. I was freaking out all night after I saw it.
Well, I hope that you have all enjoyed my quick overview of life. I will make sure that I get back to you soon, because I know that Amy won't. Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I believe that this has just become my new favorite post! Jenny, you are Awesome.

Rachel said...

Oh, Jenny! You are my favorite! :)