Saturday, May 8, 2010

luxuries...

Here are a few things that I never knew were luxuries... until now:

-restaurants that don't charge you more to sit and eat, rather than just take away.
-free toilets
-toilets that actually have a toilet seat
-having the right of way at a cross-walk... they will just barrel right on over ya!
-eating more than bread and hot chocolate for breakfast

I love learning all these things first-hand. Quite interesting the things that are different between cultures....

3 comments:

Katie Willmore said...

why would you go to europe without me??? soo jealous! miss your face!

Tammy Chenault said...

Amy, I looked on the cereal shelf and there is a box of Corn Pops waiting for you when you get home. You're going to have to start paying for the toilet at my house, though.

haleighc said...

I completely understand what you mean!! I am jealous you are there right now! Enjoy Rome, it was my favorite!!