Wednesday, June 17, 2009

happy seventeenth kates

Happy, happy birthday katie dear! Kates turned a whopping 17 years old on the 12th this month. She has grown up so fast and I can't believe she is going to be a senior in high school already. Unfortunately, this birthday wasn't quite the celebration any teenager would hope for. Our entire family, dad being the sole survivor, came down with the flu/cold/something last week and Katie got it right on the big day. But it was sort of nice to hang out and chill just as a family. Hopefully we will be able to party it up another day, Kates. :) We sure love you bunches and bunches!!!


















Lots of presents!


















Jack & Fiona really wanted to help.



















Psych!!! Our new favorite show that we watch 24/7. As you can see, Katie was only a little bit excited.



Fiona is a cutie pie.






















The awesome ice cream cake & awesome birthday girl, complete with trick candles muwahaha...

















Kates & Fiona being cute, as always.

This was a definite 10 thumbs up event, minus the illness.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am going to kill you. You posted that picture of me looking horrible?!?!?! I can't belive you! Oh we will talk. Trust me. Still, you got some really great pictures. I love you. And thanks, I did have fun, even though I was sick.